Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you
Soul meets soul on lovers' lips
- Maya Angelou
- Jane Austen
"WHAT EACH KISS MEANS"
- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together.
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...
One tree can start a forest,
One smile can make a friend,
One touch can show us love and care
And you make my life worth living, dear!
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- Maya Angelou
WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around
is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for oneâ€™s self.
â€œIf nothing saves us from death, at least love should save us from lifeâ€
Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return.
I feel so lucky to have you in my life.
Thank you for your love that you show me regularly. You are generous with your time, energy and forgiveness.
"Where there is a love there is Life"
â€“ Mahatma Gandhi
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely